First Principal: Does 51% Of The Population Have The Right To Dictate What Becomes Of The Property Of The Other 49%

Since Our School System Has Failed Or Has Outright Contributed To The Deterioration Of Our Freedoms We Need To Show And Teach The Basic Principals Of Morality And Freedom.

First Principal: Does 51% Of The Population Have The Right To Dictate What Becomes Of The Property Of 49%